Thread: Best 5.1 soundcard using coaxial or optical output

Best 5.1 soundcard using coaxial or optical output

Hello to all,
    I have Compaq computer which has Windows xp installed in it. I love to listen music and playing games on my computer. That's why I am looking for Best 5.1 soundcard for my computer. Can anyone tell me Best 5.1 soundcard using coaxial or optical output for my computer.
    Thank you.

Re: Best 5.1 soundcard using coaxial or optical output

You have to use Diamond Xtreme Sound 5.1/16 bit Sound Card for your computer. Diamond Xtreme Sound allows the user to experience high level, theater quality sound while watching videos, listening to music, and playing games all in true 5.1 channel surround sound. You can import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or with new recordings. Export your recordings in several common file formats, such as WAV and MP3.

I am using Turtle Beach Riviera 5.1 Digital PCI Sound Card for my computer. I think you also use it. The Riviera PCI Sound Card is an affordable, high quality computer sound card for enjoying immersive PC game play and multi-channel DVD audio, MP3 or other digital music enhanced with the fullness of multi-speaker surround sound.

As per my knowledge you have to use Sabrent SBT-SP6C 6-Channel 5.1 Surround Sound PCI Card for your computer. This card provides an extremely high quality audio solution at an incredibly low price! With 6-channels of audio, and a PCI interface, this card provides you with 3D sound at a great price!
    You van get this card only for $9.99.

Use Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Notebook Sound Card - 5.1 channel, ExpressCard 34/54 on your computer. Plug in your stereo headphones and you'll enjoy incredible, immersive headphone surround like multichannel speakers, in Dolby and DTS movies. And, with EAX effects, you'll experience realistic 3D environmental sounds that will bring your games to life. You can get this card only for $79.99.

You have to use Startech .Com 5.1 Channel PCI Sound Card for your computer. This 5 Channel PCI Sound Card offers a cost-effective multimedia solution, delivering high quality 5.1 channel audio that's ideal for gaming, HTPC applications or any surround sound configuration. Providing true Full-Duplex playback/capture with different sampling rates (up to 48KHz stereo), the PCI sound card supports simultaneous recording and playback, and features a GAME/MIDI port that lets you use a Serial joystick or other gaming device.

You can use one of the following 5.1 soundcard
    1.Startech .Com 5.1 Channel PCI Sound Card
    2.Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Notebook Sound Card - 5.1 channel
    3.Turtle Beach Riviera 5.1 Digital PCI Sound Card