Thread: Acer laptop battery configuration

Acer laptop battery configuration

Hello to all,
    I am using Acer laptop. I am having problem with Acer's laptop battery. Please tell me backup timing of Acer laptop battery. Can company give us second battery. Can anyone tell me from where I can check Acer;s laptop rates and its all configuration. Please help me with acer laptop battery configuration.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Acer laptop battery configuration

Hey I also have Acer laptop and my laptop's battery gives around 3-4 hours backup. If I use my laptop to play high-end games like counter strike, my laptop's battery will last long for only 2 hours. This happened if I tried to watch movie on laptop. If I do normal works like browsing, writing document , then it will last long for 3-4 hours.

Hey backup timing of acer laptop's battery is totally depend on your usage. It means that if you use your laptop for watching movies or playing high-end games then your laptop's battery will utilize more. If you use your laptop for simple process like browsing, writing document, viewing document, then it will utilize less power and that's why your battery will last long for more time.

Just go to following site and learn How to ReCalibrate the battery in laptop. In that link you will find lots of solution to improve your laptop's battery. When your laptop battery's life gets shorter over time, it is highly recommended to recalibrate your laptop's battery over time to time.
    How to ReCalibrate the battery in laptop/macbook ?

Hey you have to go to the following link to get more information about all acer laptop. They have four section like Desktop computer, netbook, notenook. You will also get most of exciting offers at this site. Just go to this site and choose your laptop with desired prize and configuration.
    http://www.acerdirect.co.uk/

Hey to replace your battery that comes with your laptop you have to go to the following site. From that site choose your laptop model and then according to this choose your laptop's battery. This is on-line replacement site.
    https://www.acerbatteryrecall.com/AcerWeb/#
    I hope this will help you.

Go to the following site and look out for your laptop's battery as per your model.
    http://us.acer.com/acer/home.do?Lang...CRC=4168717908
    If the battery will not charge, please ensure that you have the latest BIOS before fore calling the Acer warranty support line. Updating the BIOS will require a USB flash drive to store the BIOS information on during the update.