Thread: Dell Optiplex GX270 Motherboard replacements

Bookmark Guest

Dell Optiplex GX270 Motherboard replacements

Hello Guys,

From one year I have been using Dell Optiplex GX270. But from one month it showing some problem. So I have decided to replace the this Optiplex GX270 motherboard. But problem is that I don't know if it is possible to replace this motherboard with other intel motherboard or not. Please don't hesitate to let me know your suggestions over this Dell Optiplex GX270 Motherboard replacement issue.

Re: Dell Optiplex GX270 Motherboard replacements

I am also having the Dell Optiplex GX270 Motherboard. This motherboard available with Intel Pentium 4 800MHz FSB processors. This OptiPlex GX270 is basically designed to help increase productivity by reducing the amount of time required to perform certain computing tasks. I don't know why you want to do replacement of this motherboard.

I don't have any idea if it is possible to replace your Optiplex GX270 Motherboard with any other motherboard. If you want to know about this motherboard then please contact the Dell service center. Then will definitely guide about the motherboard which can be replace with your current Optiplex GX270 Motherboard.

According to me you should try to resolve your Dell Optiplex GX270 Motherboard issue rather than than replacing it. On official website of dell you will get solutions over all the problem of your Dell Optiplex GX270 system. I suggest you to refer below give link:

http://support.dell.com/support/edoc...ve.htm#1230651

The OptiPlex 270 series provides ready to use diagnostics to help minimize down time. The diagnostics reside on a small utility partition on the hard drive and can be launched from the F12 key upon boot. The diagnostics are designed to detect specific hardware components and then run various tests across the component to troubleshoot the problem. These diagnostics, in most cases, can identify the issue as a hardware or driver issue, further simplifying the process and helping to keep downtime at a minimum.

Yes, it is possible to replace your Dell Optiplex GX270 Motherboard. But thing is that it's quite complected to find-out the motherboard which suitable for this. I am telling this because I am not the motherboard expert. So it's better for your to take help from any computer engineer, as he will give the right suggestion for this.

Bookmark Guest

Thanks friends for all your suggestions. According to above replies it seems that it very difficult to find-out the motherboard which is compatible with Dell Optiplex GX270 Motherboard. I also referred the link which given in the above reply. So finally I decided not to replace this motherboard. So thanks again for your help.