Thread: Boot stops at 5A

Boot stops at 5A

Hello. I have a desktop machine and Intel D945GNT classic motherboard with Intel P4 3.0 Ghz HT processor. The problem I face is with the 5A settings. When I boot the system the Intel logo appears and then it asks for "F2 for settings 5A." Sometimes it proceeds but then it stops and would not move ahead. I have no idea for sorting the issue. Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: Boot stops at 5A

In order to get the issue t o be sorted well all you need to do is to reset the cmos settings. You may then be able to get the issue to be sorted well. So do check out for the thing. You may then be able to get sorted the issue that you face. I hope as the things is been implemented you may then be able to get sort of the things. So do check out.

The possibility could be with the devices that has been attached to the system which may not be able to cope with the board well. Try to remove any external or other device that is been attached to the board. I hope you may then be able to to work out with the thing. It could be that the device that has been associated is the issue that is causing you to get the things t o work appropriately well.

Another way through which you can get into enter the setup for CMOS can be by setting the jumper J7J3 to position 2-3, then power on the board. After it is been done ten try to start the system again and do check out whether you are able to get the issue to be sorted well. I hope you may then be able to enter the setup. Now change the settings.

All you need to do is to disconnect the IDE cable that is been attached to the board and then look out for the cmos settings Change the boot order for the devices. You may then be able to get the issue to be sorted well. So do check out for the thing. I hope it would be very much necessary and essential to sort the thing well for you.

The fault could be well related to the motherboard. So in order to get the issue to be sorted you need to service out the motherboard that you use. Take the motherboard to the service center and get it repaired. You may then be able to work out well with the system. Then you will not be able to get the issue at 5A. So work out accordingly.

Why don't you try to service the board from the manufacturer. This is the way through which you can sort the issue well. I guess this will surely make the things to function for you and make the issue that you face to be sorted. So do look out and make the necessary things to be implemented. Do check for the thing.