Thread: Asus P6X58D will not boot

Asus P6X58D will not boot

Hello. I have a desktop machine and I have got a brand new P6X58D Premium MotherBoard from Asus. The problem is that it won't boot up. I have no idea why is this happening? tried a lot but came up with no solution. The MEMOK light stays lit and the fan works too but still with issues. Please help me out. It would be a great help indeed. Thank you.

Re: Asus P6X58D will not boot

Te problem that you are facing may not be exactly the issue with the motherboard. The issue could be with the hard disk. It is the reason that you are not able t o boot the system. Do check out for the hard disk drive that you have. There may be some bad clusters that has caused the problem. You may need to scan the drive well.

Try to remove the devices that is been attached to the motherboard. The Ram, video card and all. Now clean the slot well. After it is been done then attach then devices back to the slot and then try to start the system. You may then be able to work out well with the same. It is necessary and essential that you perform the act. I hope you may get the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

The issue could also be related to the heat sink of the system. It may be that the system is getting overheated. So in order to make the things to process well all you need to do is to apply thermal paste to the heat sink. This may then help you out well to get the issue to be sorted. So do check out. I hope you may get to a better conclusion then.

It would be better that you flash the BIOS of the motherboard and get the things to work done well accordingly. It is necessary and essential that you process the work and make the things to work out well for you. It is very much necessary and essential that you perform accordingly well for the thing. I hope you may get to a better conclusion then. Do check out for the same.

There is a possibility that some dust particles may have been appended and it is essential that you work out for the thing so that it may then help you out well to get the issue to be sorted. use a blow pipe to remove the dust that may be in power supply unit and use a thermal paste to the heat sink for cooling it off. This may then help to sort the issue well.

The best way to get the issue sorted would be flashing the BIOS. I hope this may then help you to get the things work out well. I hope this is the thing that you need to check out. I have face the same problem and got it solved by flashing the board with latest update. So I hope this will process and make things to work for you as well.