Thread: X58A-UD3R, cold boot, reboot issues, and EuP

X58A-UD3R, cold boot, reboot issues, and EuP

There is a very big issue related to my desktop computer system which has the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard. When i do the cold boot the system gets start but after coming till the Windows logo screen it reboots by itself. I have tried many times but the same issue is there. I am not getting what is the reason for this issue.

Hardware configuration of the desktop.
    • Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard
    • Intel Core i7-930 processor
    • 6GB Corsair XMS RAM
    • Corsair HX750 Power supply unit

Re: X58A-UD3R, cold boot, reboot issues, and EuP

I think there is some problem with the operating system installed in your desktop computer system. You have not mentioned the name of operating system which you have installed and using in this system. As looking at the specification of the system in think it has the Windows 7 operating system. I will suggest you to reconnect the hard drive and the RAM of the system again on the motherboard properly.

I will advice you to turn on your desktop system in the Windows safe mode when starting it by cold boot because the system is not getting starting in the normal windows mode after the Windows logo. So try this out first and revert back over here. If this is working then for resolving this issue what can you do we will provide over here. Try this out and reply back as soon as possible.

Turn on your computer system in the safe mode then after that run the system restore wizard in your desktop having the Windows 7 operating system and restore the system setting of the desktop back on the date when it was working properly without any issues. This will fix the issue of the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard if it is related with the software only.

Hi Shin-Chen, I will recommend you to contact the manufacturer of your desktop computer system or else if it is the assembled desktop computer system then you should contact to the Gigabyte regarding this restarting issue of the desktop having the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard because your system is still in the warranty period.