Thread: GAX58-UD3R Randomly rebooting

GAX58-UD3R Randomly rebooting

There is the restarting/rebooting issue with my desktop computer system which has the Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R motherboard. I have installed the Windows 7 premium operating system in this desktop. This issue has been started from last one week only. There is a Intel Core i7 processor on the motherboard of this desktop. So help me for getting out of this issue.

Re: GAX58-UD3R Randomly rebooting

First of all i will recommend you to reconnect all the hardware's connected on the Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R motherboard properly by cleaning them as well as all the ports on the motherboard. Because the restarting issue appears most of the times because of the hardware of the desktop computer system only. So may be the same issue with your system also. After this the restarting issue will be fixed.

There is possibility that the Windows 7 home premium operating system of your desktop is not working properly and some of the main system files of the Windows 7 operating systems are corrupted or infected with the viruses because of which your desktop is getting restarted. So check out for this possible issue.

You have mentioned that in your query regarding the problem, this issue has been started before one week only. Which means that the system was working properly before that. So i will recommend you to run the system restore wizard in your desktop computer system and restore the system settings on the date when it was working properly.

If nothing of the above mentioned solution is working to solve the rebooting issue of the desktop having the Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R motherboard and Windows 7 home premium operating system then i will suggest you to contact the computer engineer or to the service center of your desktop computer system. because only they can resolve this random rebooting issue.