Thread: P55-UD4P Random Reboots

P55-UD4P Random Reboots

I have the 2 month old assembled desktop computer system and it has the Gigabyte P55-UD4P motherboard and the Windows 7 operating system. There is a issue with the motherboard of this desktop. The system gets reboots randomly. I think there is some issue with the Gigabyte P55-UD4P motherboard of the desktop computer system. So need some suggestions to fix this restarting issue.

Re: P55-UD4P Random Reboots

Most of the times the rebooting issue of any desktop or laptop systems are related with the hardware peripherals connected on the motherboard of the system. So it may be possible that some of the hardware is malfunctioning. As the result the system is getting restarted randomly any time. So i will recommend you to first reconnect all the hardware's properly on the Gigabyte P55-UD4P motherboard.

I think there is issue with the RAM attached on the Gigabyte P55-UD4P motherboard of your desktop computer system. So i will advise you to check out the RAM of your system. May be one of the RAM is faulty and that is causing this issue. You can check it properly with some other desktop computer system.Try this out and revert back over here.

First of all i would like to know that, your system reboots giving after some error messages or blue screen and any other think like that Or it simply gets restarted by itself. If your system gets restarted gets restarted after showing the blue screen. This cab be the problem related to the graphic card of your desktop computer system.

There can be problems with the operating system installed in your desktop computer system having the Gigabyte P55-UD4P motherboard. May be the operating system is not installed properly or may be the some system files of the Windows 7 operating system is corrupted. So check out for this issue. You should reinstall the operating system.