Thread: Easy Tune error "Could not load the device driver" using Windows 7 OS

Easy Tune error "Could not load the device driver" using Windows 7 OS

When i start Easy Tune, most of the time i get an error message "Could not load the device driver". I can see that the graphic tab is grey. I have a Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5850 which is associated with 1 gb of Ram installed in the system and also i am using the latest drivers from AMD. I have windows 7 operating system on my computer and i need some help on this error which i am getting. Please help me to solve this error message.

Re: Easy Tune error

This error which you are getting on your computer i think it may be the problem caused by not updating the BIOS. I think you need to use the updated and the latest BIOS on your system. And also it may be the problem caused by their side as they have not added the compatibility yet for the same card. So i think you need to wait for the compability for your card and then try to use it on your system.

I think to solve this problem you need to un-install the current easytune from your computer and then you need to try to download the easytune with the updated one from all of the other gigabytes websites like taiwan, us, uk sites. As i have seen that there are most of the people who have success from different sites of gigabyte. So you can try to have easytune from several gigabyte website and then try it with your computer.

I am also having the same problem with my system but was unable to solve this error message which i get whenever i try to use easytune on my computer. I have also tried with the newest version B10.0130.1 of easytune but no luck. So i think the suitable driver for the Windows 7 operating system with respect to the easytune is not yet specified anywhere so i think you need to wait for the release of the driver of easytune for the Sapphire 5850 1GB.

Re: Easy Tune error "Could not load the device driver" using Windows 7 OS

I think you need to check out for the latest updates for easytune with respect to the windows 7 operating system. As many users they have said that the easytune is not recognized by the latest graphic cards of AMD which is really frustrating. And they have tried with every verison of easytune on their system but with no luck. The error remains the same, so i think you need to check out with the official website of gigabyte and try to have the supported version of easytune for your system.

Re: Easy Tune error "Could not load the device driver" using Windows 7 OS

I think you need to contact to the motherboard supplier and also you can contact to the easytune manufacturer and ask them to provide you the best version that can support your motherboard in the best way as you want. So i think you need to check out with the latest version of the easytune with respect to the windows 7 operating system.