Thread: Intel D945GCLF2D Motherboard Audio and Video Driver Required

Intel D945GCLF2D Motherboard Audio and Video Driver Required

Hello, I am having Windows Xp operating system installed on my computer, which is having Intel D945GCLF2D Motherboard. I am getting problem for the Video and Audio and the problem is happening due to the driver problem. I am having installation cd, but the driver are not accepted by the motherboard. If you are having any other solution from which I will able to get the solution for that, then please provide that to me.

Re: Intel D945GCLF2D Motherboard Audio and Video Driver Required

Hello, you must need to make use of the uninstallation for the existing drivers. If you won't remove the drivers which are previously installed then you will not able to get the solution for your problem. As if the older files exist, then you will not able to get the solution for your problem. So, first remove drivers of the Video and Audio from your computer and then simply check whether you are able to install the drivers or not.

Hey, you can do one thing. You need to simply install the drivers with the help of the driver installing applications. Those softwares will simply install the drivers on your computer which are not installed and the one which are installed and needs update, would get updated directly from that. So, just make use of the any of such application and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. You can make use of the one of the from below:
    • Driver Detective
    • Driver Finder

Hello, you can use the Driver Installation CD from the safe mode. It may be possible that due to the problem in your Windows you are getting the installation of the Driver. So, you can make use of the driver cd and then simply install all of the required driver from the safe mode. In the safe mode you will able to get the installation solution without any problem. So, just do that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, you need to use the Driver Detective for your problem. You can use that for your purpose. It is having features as below:
    • Driver detective features
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator

Hello, you can make use of the Drivers from the Intel website and then simply install them on your computer. It is just needed to make use of the Intel and then you can simply able to check which drivers are needed for your computer. It will simply get solve your problem. From this, you can simply able to get the solution for your problem for the driver. Your drivers will get updated and then you will able to get solved for your problem:

Intel Driver Update Utiliy

Hello, I think that you are getting this problem as your computer is having problem due to the operating system. If you simply install new operating system or if you simply repair your system then you will able to get solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the new operating system. I was also facing the same problem and at that time, I got solved my problem by making use of the new installation of the operating system. As due to the corrupt files sometimes your driver and applications won't get installed.