Thread: Phenom 965 to I7 860

Phenom 965 to I7 860

Hi all,

I using Phenom processor, compared to Intel, i7 860, the memorandum, the same source, one VGA, with price. With the exception that Phenom Noctua the owl and he left an Intel stock cooling him. Take into account things, rather than enter a debate or another brand price is i7 is green only more than 25 more than AMD. Finally, i will see in this review that the AMD and Intel are in par, in some cases and in others to Intel, AMD, but only just. Other things to consider are:

1. 4 × 95 watts, Intel and AMD is the core of the 4 core x 125W
    2. part of Intel's stock frequency of 2.66GHz and 3.4GHz Intel, AMD in favor of (more, the i5 server 3.4GHz 24 / 7, is a mute, he would by far higher than the 965)

So i want to know that how is the upgrade of Phenom 965 to I7 860. Its work?? Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Phenom 965 to I7 860

I ask what is the main reason, you are going to change the machine? No favoritism or any special. But to see your component, and perhaps the only thing you lack the micro switch. After that I did want to use Intel (or machine) especially if it is in particular I saw, I would throw in their most economical choice is silver so you can update and oceando to continue with the other bus, If ocear and general purposes, I upgraded your components, my microphone, and can continue to oceando and leave a good general purpose of the machine.
    Is my opinion, so I in my case I do not have enough money to buy this and I just started slow and update and save.

Phenom 965 to I7 860

Look, I started the AM2 + motherboard is the case, is DDR2, so I only need to 1066MHz from 1866MHz same as that fart spend the same things worse. AMD is the most high-end 965, i5 shadow of death, consumption in all aspects of the top two, almost leaving. Very good analysis of all options, including the purchase of formula 3, the same memo, but I still 955. Another most important thing, I would like to try Intel, Motorola Brigadier General anque lifetime use AMD's 128 (micro). If I do not like, I spent some time, I do silver. All the best.

Phenom 965 to I7 860

However, because this is the i7 860 and a difference between? This is a good thing, not the number one comment, because they may be prejudice, but this is my some benchs or (some, not some tasks compressed saw me, all) This is the fact that the AMD crush i5 965 (Some of that paid nearly twice). However, other synthetic benchmarks and games, will be uniform. In addition to cost, then the motherboard, which reflects the cost of more than 1156 U.S. dollars. All the best.

Re: Phenom 965 to I7 860

Do not buy less than 200 green motherboard, AMD, high cost and scope of the mother is not much difference.And I do not comment on the guidance, I follow the hwabout results, in addition to not forget that 965 is a 125W and i5 is 95 watts. I have 125W, which is not cool in summer so I can not have more than 3GHz or fart and 965 of the same, you can not have more water 24 / 7 to 4 GHz and on I3 and i5 change, yes. Another important thing, my comparing i5 750 and 965 form pH, are very different, the i5 is stored in the 2.66GHz and 3.4GHz in the pH value is 965, or by winning odds defeated i5's. All the best.

Phenom 965 to I7 860

Evidence of the project, known as a victory, almost certainly, Intel always win, because it is (who knows, because they do the same thing AMD) in the management of more RAM memory and speed of evidence from the show that the synthesis of computing speed is always to win the Intel. Otherwise, my view is that Intel is creating the product, especially for people ocear, silver, whether high or low range of prices high. Everywhere. Also provides voice and speech synthesis of the Intel overclocking tests. No longer talking about the reliability of commonly used, as I said before, such as Internet browsing, games, etc. .. and the best time to update the product to purchase everything.