Thread: 5800 rivatuner driver help finding

5800 rivatuner driver help finding

Hi there, I am having an issue which i need to resolve with your help hope that you will me with the same. As i am having the XFX HD 5850 Black Edition on which i need to overclock with the help REVA TUNER but i am not aware of the same so let me know about the 5800 rivatuner driver help finding. Thanks in advance.

Re: 5800 rivatuner driver help finding

This will be little upsetting but as you have asked about the working of the REVATUNER on the XFX HD 5850 Black Edition i have searched about the same and come to know that the XFX HD 5850 Black Edition is not having any support for the REVATUNER. Revatuner does not work with the new card so you have to look for some other.

Quote Originally Posted by Amd Athlon View Post
    This will be little upsetting but as you have asked about the working of the REVATUNER on the XFX HD 5850 Black Edition i have searched about the same and come to know that the XFX HD 5850 Black Edition is not having any support for the REVATUNER. Revatuner does not work with the new card so you have to look for some other.
    As you are telling the XFX HD 5850 Black Edition is not having the support for the Revatuner so can please let me know which other software can work with the XFX HD 5850 Black Edition.

As per your query about the other software for the XFX HD 5850 Black Edition overclocking i have searched and find one which is having the great functionality with the new card and known as the "MSI afterburner" which is having the best functionality with the card that you are using. So try this and let know whether it is working for you or not.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and spending your time regarding the issue that i am getting. As you have suggested to use the MSI Afterburner which according to you is the nice tools for overclocking my XFX HD 5850 Black Edition. So can you tell me where can i download the same as i am having the less knowledge about it.

This is the freeware program which you can download from anywhere. The best way to download the same is to search for the same on the Google and you will be served with the lots of link that is having the download for the same. Choose any one from them which is having the free download and perform the same. Thanks