Thread: Compatible RAM for Asus P5E3 Pro Motherboard (BSOD)

Compatible RAM for Asus P5E3 Pro Motherboard (BSOD)

Recently I had purchased some hardware to make a new system from scratch. I had purchased the following 2x2GB OCZ OCZ3G10664GK R (DDR3 RAM), Asus P5E3 Pro Motherboard (DDR3 RAM DIMMS), Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz 1333, VGA Card - ASUS ENGTS250/DI/512MD3 and PSU Coolmax CUL-750B 750W. I had installed it in Windows 7 x64bit OEM. I am having troubles with BSOD (dissimilar ones not the similar one each time). I would similar to be familiar with if it’s a compatibility difficulty with My RAM and Motherboard or might it be something else. I am extremely bad with Hardware and I presently bought parts that I knew might fit in this.

Re: Compatible RAM for Asus P5E3 Pro Motherboard (BSOD)

Your RAM is not on Asus' memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List)-but that is not to declare that it's not sustained and maintained. Having your power provide checked may be an alternative if your graphics card seems to work slow or you are getting unpredictable presentation. For the reason that OCZ memory modules lack what are called entrenched XMP profiles, your motherboard determine to have complexity assigning a setting for them so you determine to necessitate to do it physically. You have to Download Memtest86+ for this issue.

That is accurate as it always has been for each memory proceed the pin set gets distorted so there are no inaccuracy of sticking the incorrect sticks in the slots. As maziar stated the p5e deluxe is a pleasant board (bought one as a substitute board yourself) can’t go incorrect with asus boards, your only problem is provantage ID stay away from them (Google shopping consequences of several PC product they might have and read the client reviews) besides you be able to get that similar board cheaper other places.

That MSI come into view superior too, on the other hand boards with together DDR2 and DDR3 RAM hold up doesn't OC as well as only DDR2 or only DDR3 Motherboards appropriate to memory organizer, so you might desire to consider the P5E DELUXE which I posted. And it’s probable to have 6GB of DDR2 RAM, max memory depends on the motherboard you are using, for illustration P5E DELUXE sustains and maintains max 8GB of memory.

You imagine that board is not accepted and cheaply priced for the reason that it is a Socket 775 x48 using DDR3. The DDR3 is exclusive, well DDR2 is too these days, and presently does not give that much of a presentation boost to the system with a chipset housing a dual conduit memory regulator on the NB. DDR3 is additional suited for the X58 with the triple conduit memory regulator on the CPU. But the value is sensible if you previously have DDR3.