Thread: Unable to boot msi ms-7366 motherboard

Unable to boot msi ms-7366 motherboard

Recently i have installed a kit which included motherboard, ram and CPU with Intel core 2 duo. After that when i try to boot my computer it doesn't boot up. I looked around the manual and also tried for jumpers that i might have missed, but i was unable to find it. I don't know what to do, if anyone has any idea on this problem that why it doesn't boot up than please provide me with your suggestions that would really appreciated.

Re: Unable to boot msi ms-7366 motherboard

As you have stated that you are unable to boot your computer and your motherboard is not booting, i just wanted to know that when you try to turn on your computer, is the fans of your motherboard turns on or not. If it doesnot then it is the problem of power supply and i think you need to check out one more time the connections and the system configuration.

I think you need to check out the ram which should be associated in the proper place, because it you don't put your ram in the exact place then there might be the problem which you are having right now. You need to check out by removing the tam from the slot in the motherboard and then rub the part which is inserted in the slot, after that re-insert it and then try to start your computer, i am sure that the problem may be solved.

I think you need to try to unplug all the connections that might have been connected lose and after checking it replugging them as soon as you unplug it. And also you need to reset the RAM by removing it and then re-insert it back in the same slot. After that try to reboot your computer, if it starts then it ok and if it doesn't then you need to call a hardware engineer who can help you out.

You should try with the Hard disk by check the proper connection in the motherboard and after that if the computer doesn't boot up then you need remove the hard drive from the motherboard and then try to boot your computer. This you can try tp solve your problem, when ever i get this kind of problem i use this method and then if any of the part is affected then the whole system is affected in the motherboard. So it important to check out all the system.

There was a time when i got this problem with my computer, one day when i was doing some work on my computer, suddenly it got shutdown and after that it was not starting up. So i opened my cabinet and checked all the connections and tried with the ram, but nothing happened. So i called a hardware engineer and he suggested me that whenever you face this problem first of all check your motherboards all the connection, i can suggest you that you need to check out the connection of the fan which is situated for the intel chip, i think it may have been gone lose.