Thread: Original BIOS For ECS 650i

Original BIOS For ECS 650i

Hello, I am having ECS 650i Motherboard and now I want to install the 3/17/2007 BIOS for a ECS 650i motherboard. I am not able to get that. If you are having any solution for this then please provide that to me. My problem started when I update my BIOS and it moved to the lesser version than updation. I am not able to understand the basic solution for this problem. If you are having any solution for this, then I will be thankful to you.

Re: Original BIOS For ECS 650i

Hello, I would simply suggest you to rollback for your BIOS. If you rollback your BIOS then you will able to get the solution for your BIOS problem. As you are getting the problem when you update your BIOS. So, simply remove that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem as you will able to get the BIOS for your motherboard which is previously running.

Hello, I think it is necessary to make use of the Driver CD for your motherboard. If you simply use that, then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, I would suggest you to simply make use of that and you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply install the BIOS and you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply install the BIOS which is required and then you will get solved your problem.

Hello, I think you need to search this on internet and then by making use of that you will able to install the driver and you will get solved your problem. You need to make use of your motherboard and the model number for your motherboard and then simply by downloading them you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just download and install it on your computer.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the ECS website and then by providing the details of the Motherboard Name, Socket name, Model name you can simply download the BIOS which you want. So, simply search the BIOS for your motherboard and get your problem solved. It will simply solve your problem. So, click on the link below:

Original BIOS For ECS 650i