Thread: How to get ATI warranty service Request

How to get ATI warranty service Request

I have two ati radeon cards which are not working properly. I had purchased them some time before and now they are not working. So I need some information on getting warranty service of ati. How can I replace my card or check the warrant information of gpu. Both the card is not functioning properly. My PC restarts whenever I connect them.

Re: How to get ATI warranty service Request

When understanding a technological problem you be able to visit the Knowledge Base to discover answers to your questions previous to requesting warranty service. Please make a note of that over 80% of the video cards revisit to ATI Technologies for Warranty Service are tested purposeful. They suggest first to installing the most recent drivers to optimize the presentation of the manufactured goods. These are obtainable from the Drivers Download page.

Here is a register of illustrations that probably DO NOT necessitates warranty service. By this you are able to make sure that you necessitate getting in touch with ati or not. First if a computer restarts to a black screen after installation then you necessitate seeing the hardware compatibility. Other explanations are Display dishonesty, Random system hangs and Game or submission presentation.

You can confirm your warrant in two method first verify for the criterion Warranty Period (also situated in your manufactured goods instruction manual) and second verify that your manufactured goods is a Retail-Packaged "BUILT-BY ATI". Please make a note of that OEM, Partner and System designer products (eg. DELL, Sapphire, Connect3D) are not suitable for Warranty Service from ATI.

To get comprehensive warranty information in sequence you have to gather the following information in sequence which resolve be necessary to procedure the Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form. That is invention Serial Number (white sticker situated on the front/back of your ATI card), item for consumption Part Number (begins with 102, white sticker situated on the front/back of your ATI card) and get in touch with Information (name, address, phone number and email).

In this you have to go on and maintain.amd.com and select on warranty service. Select your card grouping first. Then select on online ram form. Here you determine and necessitate complete fill all the particulars so that if there is several major problem then ati be able to contact your or send its service managers to see the matter. You be able to in addition visit the nearest service center.