Thread: Need documents for Abit TS-20

Need documents for Abit TS-20

Hello friends,

I had recently bought a Abit TS-20 motherboard for my server and now when i am trying to assemble it i need to change some jumper setting for the same which i am not able to find it, i had searched a lot but cannot find it out, and my booklet is also being misplaced. Can anyone provide me documents for Abit TS-20 download link ?

Download Abit TS-20 motherboard manual

Don't worry my friend if you are not able to get the documents then you can call up at helpline number and ask them for send a copy of document either through mail or at your mailing address, for the time being to know the jumper i would suggest you to check out the link where i had found out the document hope it would be very helpful for you.

Documents for Abit TS-20

Abit TS-20 motherboard for Iomega NAS device.

I am also facing some issue with my Abit TS-20 motherboard where i am not able to get Iomega NAS device, i had tried alot to find it out over internet and was not able to find it out, can anyone provide me download link for Iomega NAS device where i can get it, thanks in advance

Download drivers for Abit TS-20 Iomega NAS device

My friend, if you want Iomega NAS device then you can get it from the officially site, i know that there site is very complicated and i had gave up but i had got a third party link where they had provided drivers for your Iomega device and at the same time you will also get other drivers too. For downloading driver click here