Thread: Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB video problem

Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB video problem

I am having the computer system at home which can be configured as 2GB RAM, Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB, 160 GB SATA HDD, Intel Dual Core i5 Processor 3.6Ghz.etc. Today, when I am watching the movie on my computer system, suddenly I can found message that " Video drivers can not be found". So, I want to know about the video drivers of the Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB. Can anyone has the solution for me? Reply Me!!!

Re: Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB video problem

I suppose that you have to download the video drivers from the Net. If you can downloading the video drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB Drivers then download it from the official site of the Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB for the good quality of video, other than that of the downloading from the another unofficial site. The following link can be automatically redirects you to the site of the Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB video Drivers :
    Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB Drivers

I suggest you that go onto the site of the Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB and find out what can be features of your Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB related to the sound. I can found the following specification for Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB as :
    1. Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 on board graphics subsystem.
    2. with integrated DVI-I and DVI-D graphics output.
    Also download the video graphics driver version 14.42.0.5237 for your motherboard.

I think you that your Windows XP Home Edition can be infected. I recommended you that to load the Genuine Windows XP Home Edition on your computer. Because of the infected Windows XP Home Edition you can find that type of problems. I recommended you that to load the Genuine Windows XP Home Edition and then re-install all of the drivers including the video drivers that can support your Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB.

You must have to try to load the graphics drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB. I recommended you that to start your system in to the Safe Mode option. For starting the system in Safe Mode, continuously press the function F8 key that can be situated on the keyboard until you can get the Safe Mode option on the screen and after getting the option, select that option. After starting, load the graphics drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB. I guess that can help you!!!

As per my opinion, the Driver Detective can be mostly used software that can assist you to find out the video drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB which can be supported by it. This Driver Detective program can automatically finds whatever the drivers can be required. And also the Driver Detective can assist you in to download the drivers that can be supported by your Intel Desktop Board DQ45CB. Hence, download the Driver Detective and load that drivers on your system.