Thread: Video drivers not working for Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM

Video drivers not working for Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM

My computer can have an Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM and from last few days I can finding some problem related to Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM driver. I can have tried to load the driver on the Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM. But, I can not able to load the video drivers for my Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM. I am having Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM CD, but it can not be an accepting the driver. If you can have any details from which I can be able to get the solution then reply me.

Re: Video drivers not working for Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM

I think you can have to download the updated drivers that can supported by your Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM. I found the following video specification of your Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM as :
    1. Video support can be provided through the Intel Q57 Express Chipset graphics through the add-in card.
    So, download the drivers that can support for the Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM.

As per me I advises you that to download the video drivers from the internet that can support your Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM. And also you can only download that drivers from the official site of the Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM. I provide you the following link that can helps or redirects you on the site of the Intel download center as :
    Video Drivers for Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM

I guess that you can not have original copy of the Windows operating system. Then because of the pirated copy of the Windows operating system can occurs that kind of problems. So, I suggest you that to install the Windows again and try to install the video drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM. If it can not works for you then reply me, I can try to provide the other better solution for you.

You must have to try to load the video drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM. I can advise you to boot your computer system into the Safe Mode. To boot your computer into the Safe Mode continuously press the function F8 key that can be situated on the keyboard until you can get the Safe Mode option on the black screen and after getting the option select it. After booting install the video drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM.