Thread: HDMI audio output problem with Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H motherboard

HDMI audio output problem with Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H motherboard

I am having the desktop computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. This desktop has the Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H motherboard with the HDMI connectivity. I am facing problem with this HDMI port of the motherboard. There is HDMI audio output problem with Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H motherboard of the computer system. When i am connecting the LCD television to this computer using the HDMI cable then video comes properly but audio does not.

Re: HDMI audio output problem with Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H motherboard

You are having the desktop computer with the Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H motherboard and it is having the Windows 7 operating system installed. This motherboard has the HDMI port for connectivity with the High Definition devices like LCD and LED televisions and others. You are not able to get the audio output from the television to which you are connecting this computer using the HDMI cable. Make sure that you have connected properly the desktop to the LCD tv with the HDMI Cable.

as you are saying that you are using the Windows 7 operating system in your desktop computer system and you are not able to get the sound output from the HDMI port of the desktop on the LCD television but you are getting the Video output properly. So i think this can be the setting issue only because you are getting the video output. So check the audio output setting of the HDMI of the system. after that this issue will be resolved.

I think this is the driver issue related to the HDMI port of the Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H motherboard of your desktop computer system. May be you have not installed the driver software of the HDMI hardware in the system compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. So first install the driver software and after that restart the computer and try again. Now this will work properly.

If you are not having the driver software for the HDMI of the this motherboard then you have to download the driver software compatible with this Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H motherboard for the Windows 7 operating system from the website of the gigabyte. The following link will take you to the driver download section on the Gigabyte website. Search the driver for this motherboard and install it in the computer. After that this audio issue will be resolved of the HDMI port.
    http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Default.aspx

If all the above suggested methods you have already tried and none of them worked for your desktop computers HDMI audio problem then i think there is either problem in the HDMI cable or in the port of the system. It is better to contact the system engineer or the person who knows about HDMI very well. He can easily identify what the problem is about.