Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Intel DH57DD motherboard sound problem

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 16-03-2010

Intel DH57DD motherboard sound problem

I am having the customized desktop computer system and this computer system has the Windows 7 operating system. I am having problem of sound related to this motherboard. I am here to get the solution of Intel DH57DD motherboard sound problem. I have connected the 5.1 speaker to the system but not getting any sound output.

Old 16-03-2010

Re: Intel DH57DD motherboard sound problem

You have the customized desktop which has the Windows 7 operating system but you are facing the audio problem with this desktop computer system. This desktop has the Intel DH57DD motherboard. You are using the 5.1 speaker with this desktop but not able to get the sound output. So first make sure that the speaker is turned on and it is not muted and volume level of the speaker is high.
Old 16-03-2010

The 5.1 speakers are little bit more difficult to configure with the computer systems, so i think you should reconnect the 5.1 speakers to the computer system. It will be better if you will refer the user guide of the speakers for setting up it with the desktop computer system. Connect the speakers properly to computer. After that the issue will be resolved.
Old 16-03-2010

It is possible that you have not installed the driver software of the audio device in the computer system compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. So first of all install the driver software of the audio of the Intel DH57DD motherboard for Windows 7 operating system. After that restart the computer system. You can install the audio driver from the driver disc given with the motherboard at the time of purchase.
Old 16-03-2010

If you are not having the driver disc of the Intel DH57DD motherboard compatible with the Windows 7 operating system then you can download the drivers of this motherboard from the website of the Intel. Download the driver software for this motherboard compatible with the Windows 7 operating system and install in the computer. After that the audio problem of the computer will be solved. you can download the drivers from the following the link given below. Search the drivers for the Intel DH57DD motherboard on that page of Intel website.
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/defa...bhdr+downloads
Old 16-03-2010

If the audio of this desktop having the Intel DH57DD motherboard was working properly before with the Windows 7 operating system then i think this issue can be related with some software installed in the desktop computer system, See all the sound setting from the audio software of the system. If all is proper then run the system restore to previous date on which it was working properly. This will resolve the problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , , ,