Thread: Unable to to play the videos on Intel Desktop Board DP55WB

Unable to to play the videos on Intel Desktop Board DP55WB

I am having a computer system at home and the configuration of that can be as Intel Desktop Board DP55WB, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Intel Core i2 Processor 1.6Ghz.etc. Yesterday, While playing the video's on my computer system, I can found that I am not able to watch the videos. I can not came to know that why should this can be happened. So, I want to know about the video drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DP55WB. Can anyone has the solution for me? Reply Me!!!

Re: Unable to to play the videos on Intel Desktop Board DP55WB

Hello, How are you!!! I can recommended you that to visit to the site of the Intel Desktop Board DP55WB and searched what could be the features for your Intel Desktop Board DP55WB that can be related to the video. I can found the following specification for Intel Desktop Board DP55WB as :
    1. Intel Flexible Display Interface1 : A innovative path for two independently controlled channels of integrated graphics display data to be transported to the Intel 5 Series Chipset.
    2. Support for High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), DisplayPort and DVI-1 : HDMI delivers uncompressed HD video and uncompressed multi-channel audio in a single cable, supporting all HD formats including 720p, 1080i, and 1080p. Dual-independent display expands the viewable workspace to two monitors.

I recommended you that your Windows XP can being corrupted from any reasons. I can advise you that to load an authorized copy of the Windows XP professional on to your computer. Because sometime it can be found due to the corrupted copy of the Windows XP professional. Re-Install the original copy of the windows XP professional and then try to re-install all of the drivers that can be required by your Intel Desktop Board DP55WB.

According to me I advises you that to download the video drivers from the internet that can support your Intel Desktop Board DP55WB. And also you can only download that drivers from the official site of the Intel Desktop. I provide you the following link that can helps or redirects you on the site of the Intel download center as :
    Intel Desktop Board DP55WB Video Drivers

I can recommended you to download and install Driver Detective software on your computer that can be the mostly used an application that can help's you to find the video drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DP55WB that can be suitable for you. This Driver Detective software can find out the automatically what drivers you can need. And also it can help's you in to download the drivers whichever supported by your Intel Desktop Board DP55WB. So, download the Driver Detective and install it on your computer system. Have a Nice Day!!!

Hello, You can must only have to try to install the video drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DP55WB. I suggest you to boot your computer system into the Safe Mode. To boot your computer into the Safe Mode continuously press the function F8 key that can be mounted on the keyboard until you can get the Safe Mode option on the black screen and after getting the option select it. After booting install the video drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DP55WB. Then, I hope your problem can be resolve.