Thread: Display drivers of Intel Desktop Board D5400XS are not working

Display drivers of Intel Desktop Board D5400XS are not working

Hello, I can have the computer at home whose configuration can be as Intel Desktop Board D5400XS, 512 RAM, Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 3.6Ghz.etc. Today, when I am playing the game on my computer suddenly I one error message can be displayed " Your video drivers can not be found". So, I want to know about the display drivers for the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS. Can anyone has the solution for me? Reply Me!!!

Re: Display drivers of Intel Desktop Board D5400XS are not working

I think you can have to download the updated drivers that can supported by your Intel Desktop Board D5400XS. I found the following video specification of your Intel Desktop Board D5400XS as :
    1. It can support the Nvidia SLI technology,
    2. it can also support the ATI CrossFire technology.
    The support of this above to two graphics cards can enables to work together for visual quality and ultimate 3D gaming performance. So, download the drivers that can support for the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS and the above two graphic cards.

Hello, According to me I advises you that to download the video drivers from the internet that can support your Intel Desktop Board D5400XS. And also you can only download that drivers from the official site of the Intel Desktop. I provide you the following link that can helps or redirects you on the site of the Intel download center as :
    nVidia* SLI Graphics
    ATI* Crossfire Graphics

As per my opinion, whichever game that can be your playing may be corrupted. Due to that corrupted game you can finding this kind of problems with your display drivers. So, I suggest you to first scan the folder where your game can be installed. And if the Anti-Virus can detect it then first remove that virus and again install the drivers that can be supported by your Intel Desktop Board D5400XS. I hope this information can works for you.

I think that you can have the registered copy of the Windows Xp operating system. If you can not have then due to that pirated version of the Windows Xp can arise the this kind of problems. So, I suggest you to re-install the Windows Xp and try to install the video drivers for your Intel Desktop Board D5400XS. If it can not works for you then reply me, I can try to provide the other better solution for you.

Hello, I think you must try to install the driver with the help of the Safe Mode. If you install the driver in your computer with the help of safe mode then it may possible that you will able to install the driver on your computer. So, just press the F8 key at the time of the your system start up and then you will able to get to installed your driver for your computer. So, just check for it.