Thread: AsRock 945GCM-S motherboard driver problem

AsRock 945GCM-S motherboard driver problem

Hello, I am having Windows xp operating system installed on my computer and while making use of it, due to some of the corrupt file my system stop working. So, I simply install the new Windows xp on my computer. Now, when I am trying to install the Windows xp on my computer it is giving me error of the driver problem. I am having AsRock 945GCM-S motherboard in my computer. So, if you are having any solution for installing the driver then please provide that details to me.

Re: AsRock 945GCM-S motherboard driver problem

Hello, It is necessary to make use of the any other source for installing the driver on your computer. If you install the driver on your computer with the help of the any other source such as internet then it may possible that you will able to install the driver on your computer. As it may possible that your driver cd is corrupted and that is why your computer is not accepting the driver on your computer. So, just try for it.

Hello, you must need to use the driver installer software on your computer. If you make use of any such software application then it will simply search the required driver for your motherboard on internet and then it will download that driver and simply install them on your computer. For that you just need to install such application on your computer. You can make use of the following application for this purpose:
    • Driver Detective
    • Driver installer
    • Driver Finder

Hello, It may be possible that you are having the problem of your Windows xp. Sometimes it may happen that your windows xp is not installed perfectly. That means it is in corrupted format and then it will not accept any kind of driver. So, you must need to reinstall the whole Operating system on your computer and then you will able to install driver for your AsRock 945GCM-S motherboard. So, just do it.

Hello, If you are having any type of problem with your driver then simply make use of the driver detective on your computer. It is having following features:
    • Driver detective features
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator

Hello, if you want to install the driver on your computer for your AsRock 945GCM-S motherboard then you can simply install them by making use of the AsRock motherboard and then you will able to get the drivers for your computer. Just download the driver and then you need to install them on your computer.

AsRock 945GCM-S motherboard driver