Thread: Video drivers not working on the Intel Desktop Board DH55HC

Video drivers not working on the Intel Desktop Board DH55HC

Hello, I can have the computer at home whose configuration can be as Intel Desktop Board DH55HC, 1GB RAM, Intel® Dual Core™ i4 Processor 2.6Ghz.etc. Yesterday, when I am watching the video on my machine that time suddenly I can found the one error message that " Your video drivers can be corrupted". So, I would like to know about the video drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DH55HC. Can anyone has the solution for me? Reply Me!!!

Re: Video drivers not working on the Intel Desktop Board DH55HC

According to me I advises you that to download the video drivers from the internet that can support your Intel Desktop Board DH55HC. And also you can only download that drivers from the official site of the Intel Desktop. I provide you the following link that can helps or redirects you on the site of the Intel download center as :
    Intel Desktop Board DH55HC
    Intel Chipset Device Software for Intel Desktop Boards

I think you can have to download the updated drivers that can supported by your Intel Desktop Board DH55HC. I found the following video specification of your Intel Desktop Board DH55HC as :
    1. It can support the Nvidia SLI technology,
    2. it can also support the ATI CrossFire technology.
    The support of this above to two graphics cards can enables to work together for visual quality and ultimate 3D gaming

I think that you must have to install the original copy of the Windows Xp professional. If you can not have then first of all purchase the original copy of the windows XP professional, because due to the pirated copy of the Windows Xp professional sometime it can happens. So, I suggest you to re-install the Windows Xp professional and try to install the updated video drivers that can be supported by your Intel Desktop Board DH55HC. If it can not works for you then reply me, I can provide another solutions for you.

Re: Video can not be played on the Intel Desktop Board DH55HC

I guess whichever video you are watching can be infected by the virus. And because of that suspicious virus you can finding that kind of messages or errors. Thus, I can advise you to scan the folder in which that video file can be stored. And if your Anti-Virus can be able to detect that virus then immediately remove that file which can be infected by the virus and reinstall the drivers that can be supported by your Intel Desktop Board DH55HC. I hope this information can works for you.