Thread: Audio driver for the Intel Desktop Board DH57JG

Audio driver for the Intel Desktop Board DH57JG

Hello, Everybody. I can have the computer at home whose configuration can be as Intel Desktop Board DH57JG, 256 DDR2 RAM, Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 3.6Ghz.etc. Today, when I am playing the songs on my computer suddenly I am unable to hear the songs. I can not came to know that why should this can be happened. So, I want to know about the audio drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DH57JG. Can anyone has the solution for me? Reply Me!!!

Re: Audio driver for the Intel Desktop Board DH57JG

Hi, I think that you can have to download the sound drivers from the Internet. If you are downloading the sound drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DH57JG Drivers then download it from the genuine site of the Intel Desktop Board DH57JG for the better performance instead of downloading from the any other unauthorized sources. The following link can be automatically redirects you to the site of the Intel Desktop Board DH57JG Audio Drivers :
    Intel Desktop Board DH57JG Audio Drivers

Hi, You can must only have to try to install the audio drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DH57JG. I suggest you to boot your computer system into the Safe Mode. To boot your computer into the Safe Mode continuously press the function F8 key that can be mounted on the keyboard until you can get the Safe Mode option on the black screen and after getting the option select it. After booting install the audio drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DH57JG. Then, I hope your problem can be resolve.

I can advise you that to go on the site of the Intel Desktop Board DH57JG and find out what can be features of your Intel Desktop Board DH57JG related to the sound. I can found the following specification for Intel Desktop Board DH57JG as :
    Intel® High Definition Audio : sub-system in the following configuration:
    1. Audio subsystem with five analog audio outputs three analog audio outputs using the Realtek ALC889* audio codec.
    2. 110-channel (7.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming).
    3. 5-port analog audio and one SPDIF-out ports.
    4. Dolby Control Center*
    I guess you can resolve your the problem from the above specification by downloading the Realtek audio driver version 5964.

According to my experience the Driver Detective could be the one of the best application program that could help's you to find out the audio drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DH57JG that could be supported by your motherboard. This Driver Detective software could automatically find out whatever drivers required by you. So, download the Driver Detective and install it on your computer system. Good Day!!!

I think your Windows XP Home Edition can be corrupted or may be corrupted by the virus. I can advise you that to install the original copy of the Windows XP home edition on your computer system. Because sometime it can also occurs with the pirated version of the Windows XP home edition. Install the original copy of the windows XP home edition and then install all of the software's and drivers including the audio drivers that can be supported by your Intel Desktop Board DH57JG.