Thread: AsRock P45XE Motherboard Driver Problem

AsRock P45XE Motherboard Driver Problem

Hello, I am having Windows xp operating system installed in my computer and while making use of it, due to some virus problem my system gets corrupted and now when I have reinstalled the new Operating system I am not able to get solution for installing the drivers on my computer. I have driver cd of the Asrock P45XE motherboard, but I am not able to install all of them on my computer as windows wont able to install them on my computer. So, if you are having any solution to install the drivers then please help me to install them.

Re: AsRock P45XE Motherboard Driver Problem

Hello, It may possible that your Drivers installer cd is get scratched and that is why your new operating system wont getting the drivers for installing on your computer. So, just try to install the drivers from the other solution and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, for that you can simply make use of the AsRock website and download all of the drivers and then simply install them on your computer and get your problem solved.

Hello, I have search the following motherboard configuration for your motherboard of the Asrock P45XE, so just search the drivers for the following and download all of the drivers and get your problem solved. If you simply download and install them on your computer then you will able to get the solution for your problem.
    Chipset
    • Northbridge: Intel P45
    • Southbridge: Intel ICH10

Audio
    • 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)

LAN
    • PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
    • Realtek RTL8111B/RTL8111C
    • Supports Wake-On-LAN

I think you are having the problem of the Windows xp and you are thinking that you are having any other problem. Sometimes it may happen that due to the incomplete installation of the Windows xp, it will wont load the drivers on your computer and you are having that problem. So, now if you want to install the drivers on your computer for your AsRock P45XE motherboard then you need to make use of the other operating system. So, just reinstall the new operating on your computer and then try to install the drivers on your computer. You will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hey, there are many more software application available which will simply install the driver on your computer for your motherboard. If you simply make use of the Driver Detective on your computer then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is having following features:
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator

Hello, if you download the drivers from the AsRock website then you will able to get the drivers for your AsRock P45XE motherboard. Then download all of the drivers and then install the drivers on your computer. For that you need to click on the link given below and you will able to get all of the drives which are required for your motherboard. So, just visit the link below:

AsRock P45XE motherboard Driver