Thread: Intel celeron 743

Intel celeron 743

I was just visiting on some sites for some configuration on the processor designed by Intel and belong to celeron category.I got the reviews from different sites about it.My question is that which is the better processor and exactly the difference between the Celeron 723 and 743.The only difference is 100MHz,Is there any Architectural or platform differences also place the matter.

Intel celeron 743

The variations between the celeron 723 is clocked at 1,2 GHz where as celeron 743 at clicks till 1,3.

The difference is so much close between them. But,if we talk about the category and compatibility of the Intel specifications page,we found that the Celeron 743 is not compatible with 64-bit running systems and 723 does.

So there is not so much differences between them,you can choose any one of then according your task and workload.

Configuration of Intel celeron processors

Configuration of Intel celeron processors

I am also running with 64-bit Windows 7 running on the celeron 743 processor.

You can choose the processor from the list of intel provided processors but if you will go for very old generated processor and wanted to run windows Vista or windows 7 then its impossible to execute because the compatibility wouldn't make sense to run this configuration-

You can use the given below link to show the list of processor and each one has different configuration and compatibility for its own functionality.

The List of Intel produced processors is represented here.

Intel celeron 743

For your help,I will suggest you -

Using 11z for 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium - the 743 got a 3.1 processor
    Using 10v for 32-bit Windows 7 Home Premium - the N270 got a 2.2 processor

So at last - there is some little significant difference (near about 50% graded during this analysis) between the 11z and it's little sibling - and if we will talk about the common speed for a computer systems,Just would be shown as above result after the analysis.

If I need to select the configuration for my kids then I would obviously go for the 11z which also comes in the category of celeron 723.

Finding compatibility of Intel processor

Finding compatibility of Intel processor

You can find out the compatibility and a lot of information abpout your connected motherboard and related technology with the processor and much more description about processor and compatibility.

You can get the name of board which can capable to run the processor on that.Intel provide you a tool through which you can find out the configuration of both hardware components.

To use and show the result about your hardware compatibility you can visit here for an interactive tool to check the configuration.

Configuration of Intel celeron 743

Configuration of Intel celeron 743

You can investigate a lot the essentials like speed,base frequency,package specification and a lot about the celeron 743 processor.

You can visit the official site of the intel corporation,the configuration of celeron 743.