Thread: How do I replace the RAM memory on ID58 Notebook Series

How do I replace the RAM memory on ID58 Notebook Series

hi
    i just purchased ID58 Notebook Series. I have installed windows vista operating system.I don't have much detail about it .Actually i want to know that RAM memory on ID58 Notebook Series,so any one tell me that How do I replace the RAM memory on ID58 Notebook Series?

Re: How do I replace the RAM memory on ID58 Notebook Series

ID58 Notebook Series used windows operating system in system. In that system used Intel Core 2 Duo mobile processor T9400/T9550/T9600 processor. In memory,the system used Up to 2 GB of DDR3 1066 MHz memory as well s upgradable to 4 GB using two so DIMM modul. Basically ram is also called random access memory.it is a form of the storage data from the system. It used for the store the data of the system. Up to 1 GB of available system memory may be allocated for system resource requirements. You can also replace the ram memory from the system manually.

ID58 Notebook Series is a gateway type of notebook . In that system use windows vista operating system. If you want to replace the RAM memory form the system it can also possible by manually. If you have enough knowledge of that notebook then you replace the memory yourself otherwise you need to use support from gateway notebook so if you get any problem then you can also visit on support.gateway.com too. Because make sure that Gateway does not support or endorse replacement of the memory (RAM). Damages resulting from user replacement of hardware is not covered under warranty Proceed at your own risk

There are some steps available because of you can easily install or replace the ram memory from the system. It is also possible that replaced the ram memory by the end user. Firstly you need to slide the battery and after that hold the battery release latch to the unlock position and remove the battery. Then remove the all screws that hold the memory bay cover in place. Make sure that don't miss any screws. Then you need to remove the memory bay cover and after that Push the release latches on either side of the memory (RAM) module. Finally remove the RAM module out of the memory bay.