Thread: Sound can not be heared on the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

Sound can not be heared on the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

Hello, I could have the computer at home whose configuration could be as Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2, 256 DDR2 RAM, Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 3.6Ghz.etc. Today, when I am playing the songs on my computer suddenly I am unable to hear the songs. I could not came to know that why should actually this could be happened with me. So, I would like to know about the sound drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2. Can anyone has the solution for me? Reply Me!!!

The Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

Hello, I think that you can have to download the sound drivers from the Internet. If you are downloading the sound drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 Drivers then download it from the genuine site of the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 for the better performance instead of downloading from the any other unauthorized sources. The following link can be automatically redirects you to the site of the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 Audio Drivers :
    Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 Sound Drivers

Sound can not be heared on the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

Hey, I think you can first uninstall the previously installed audio drivers and after that try to install the newer version of the audio drivers that can be supported by your motherboard. If you can finding the problems in installing the drivers then I advises you that to try to installing the audio drivers into the Safe Mode. For booting into the Safe Mode first restart your computer and immediately after that continuously press the function F8 key. Then select the Safe Mode option which can be displayed on your computer system. Once you can be booted into the Safe Mode successfully then try to install the audio drivers for your motherboard.

Specification for Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

Hi, Everyone. I could advises you that to go onto the site of the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 and find out what could be features of your Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 related to the sound. I could found that the following specification for your Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 as follows :
    Intel® High Definition Audio : sub-system in the following configuration:
    1. Audio subsystem with five analog audio outputs.
    2. 8-channel (7.1) Dolby Home Theater.
    3. Two S/PDIF digital audio outputs (coaxial and optical) using the Sigmatel* 9274D audio codec.
    I hope you can resolve your the problem from the above specification by downloading the audio driver version 20001.0.

Re: Sound can not be heared on the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

According to me the Driver Installer can be the one of the mostly used application program that can help's you to find the sound drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 that can be suitable for you. This Driver Installer software can find out the automatically what drivers you can need. And also it can help's you in to download the drivers whichever supported by your Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2. So, download the Driver Installer and install it on your computer system.

Re: Sound can not be heared on the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

Hey, I think that your Windows XP Enterprise Edition may be corrupted due to the virus or may be due to any reason. I advises you that to install the Registered copy of the Windows XP Enterprise edition on your computer system. Because sometime, with the corrupted copies of the Windows XP Enterprise edition also it can happened. Install the registered copy of the windows XP Enterprise edition on your computer system and then install all of the drivers that can be supported by the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 including the sound drivers.