Thread: Finding the difficuties in playing the videos on the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

Finding the difficuties in playing the videos on the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

Hi, I can have the computer at home whose configuration can be as Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2, 512 DDR2 RAM, IntelĀ® Core™ i3 Processor 2.6Ghz.etc. Today, when I am watching the video's on my computer suddenly I am unable to see the video's but I can able to hear that video's. So, I can not came to know that why should this can be happened. So, I want to know about the video drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2. Can anyone has the solution for me? Reply Me!!!
    Last edited by Garrett; 23-02-2010 at 08:54 PM.

The Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

Hello, I guess that your Windows XP Edition can be corrupted due to the any corrupted application. I can advises you that you could install the Genuine copy of the Windows XP edition on your computer. Because sometime, due to the corrupted version of the Windows XP edition that kind of problems could be occurs. Install the Genuine copy of the Windows XP edition on your computer and then install video drivers that can be supported by the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 including the other drivers.
    Last edited by SecRecy; 23-02-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Difficuties in playing the videos on the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

Hi, I think that you could have to download the video drivers from the Internet. If you could be downloading the video drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 Drivers then download it from the official site of the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 for the good quality of video's, except of downloading from the any other unofficial resources. The following link could be automatically redirects you to the site of the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 Video Drivers :
    Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 Video Drivers
    Last edited by Sebastian.j; 23-02-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

Hi, I think you can need the application program that can help's you to find out the driver's easily and effectively. Therefore, I think the Driver Finder can be the better application that can be suitable for your problem. The Driver Finder application can be the software that can automatically find out the drivers that can be required by your motherboard Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2. The Driver Finder can also help you to download the drivers supported by your desktop board. Thus, download the Driver Finder and then install the Driver Finder on your computer system.

Video Driver : Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2

Hi, How's your day!!! I suggest you that visit to the site of the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 and after visiting to the site find out the video drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2. While searching the solution for you I can find out the specification of your Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 as follows :
    1. Full support of next-generation ATI CrossFire
    2. ATI CrossFire technology that can enables you with the two ATI graphics cards to work together for the ultimate 3D gaming experience and visual quality.
    Download the drivers that can support to the ATI CrossFire technology and your problem can be resolved.

The Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2 : Video driver

Hey, I advises you that you can download the video drivers for you Intel Desktop Board DX48BT2. If your finding the problem in installing the video drivers in normal mode then try to install in Safe Mode. You can easily do this by only after restarting your computer system and press immediately the function F8 key to boot into the Safe Mode. After doing this you can boot into the Safe Mode. Then you can try to install the video drivers for your computer system. I guess your problem can be resolved. If it can not resolved your problem then reply me!!!