Thread: Need Windows 7 drivers for Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard

Need Windows 7 drivers for Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard

I have the desktop computer system which has the Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard. I was having the Windows XP operating system in my desktop but now i have upgraded the operating system of this computer system from Windows XP to the Windows 7 operating system and i am not having the driver software of Windows 7 operating system for this motherboard. I want all the driver of Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard for Windows 7.

Re: Need Windows 7 drivers for Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard

You are having the computer system which is having the Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard and this desktop system was having the Windows XP operating system and recently you have upgraded the operating system to the Windows 7 from Windows XP. You are not having the drivers of this Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. I think the driver disc is provided with the gigabyte motherboard. You can install the drivers from the disc.

May be you are having the driver disc of this Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard which contains the drivers for this motherboard for the Windows 7 operating system. If you have purchased this motherboard after the Windows 7 operating system has been launched in the market by the Microsoft then this motherboard is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.

If you are not having the driver disc which is provided with the Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard at the time of purchase then you will need to download all the drivers softwares of the gigabyte motherboard from the official website of the Gigabyte. You will find and can download the driver softwares for the operating 7 system which this gigabyte motherboard supports.
    You can directly download the drivers for the Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard from the link given below of the website of Gigabyte according to the operating system in your desktop.
    http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/M...ProductID=2954

If you are not able to find the compatible driver software for the Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard from the gigabyte website.After that i think there is one more way is available for you for getting the compatible drivers for Windows 7 operating system. If you have branded computer system then you can get the driver softwares of the Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard from the website of your desktop manufacturer. So go on the website of the manufacturer and download the software from there.

Now you know from where and how you can get the driver softwares of the Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-S2H motherboard for your computer system Which has the Windows 7 operating system. If you are not able to find the driver software from the official website of your desktop manufacturer as well as from the website of the Motherboard manufacturer then you will have to contact them for resolving this issue of your computer system.