Thread: AMD 780G Motherboard not detecting hard drive

AMD 780G Motherboard not detecting hard drive

I am having the AMD motherboard and i am facing the problem with the AMD 780G Motherboard which is attached in my desktop system. The desktop computer is not starting because i think the AMD 780G Motherboard is not detecting hard drive connected to it. So the desktop computer system is not starting. This problem started some days ago and i am not able to solve this issue by myself.

Re: AMD 780G Motherboard not detecting hard drive

You are having the computer system which has the AMD 780G Motherboard and the issue you are facing is related to this AMD motherboard of your desktop computer is that, the hard drive which is connected to this AMD motherboard is not detecting by it. So your computer system is not able to start. So for resolving this problem, i will recommend you to reconnect the hard drive to the motherboard of your computer system again properly. I think after that this hard drive issue will be resolved.

According to me you should try to start your computer system in safe windows mode for checking that the AMD 780G Motherboard is detecting the hard drive connected to it or not. If your desktop system is not starting in the normal mode. For starting the system in safe mode do the following, during the start-up of the system continue press the F8 button of the keyboad and select the safe Mode for starting Windows may be this can solve the problem of your computer system.

I think first you should check the hard drive connected to your computer system because i think may be this problem can be related to the hard drive and not with the AMD 780G Motherboard. You are thinking that this problem is of theAMD 780G Motherboard. To check the hard drive connect this HDD on the motherboard of different desktop computer system. If the hard drive is working then the problem is with the motherboard and if not working on other system then the problem is with the hard drive.

I think the connection cable which you are using for connecting the hard disk drive and the AMD 780G Motherboard of your computer system is not proper.There is problem with the hard drive connection cable. So changing the connection cable of the hard drive with the motherboard will resolve this issue. The new desktop computer systems comes with the SATA cables for connectivity.

According to me the hard drive of your computer system is crashed and and now it is not working properly that is the reason because of which the AMD 780G Motherboard is not able to start the windows operating system. So you will have to reinstall the operating system on the hard drive.It is better to change the hard drive of your computer system and install the fresh new copy of the Windows operating system of your choice.