Thread: GIGABYTE K8N51PVMT-9 Motherboard Driver Problem

GIGABYTE K8N51PVMT-9 Motherboard Driver Problem

Hello, I have recently installed new Windows xp operating system on my computer and while using Windows on it, now I have come to know that all of the Drivers from my computer which are related to the GIGABYTE K8N51PVMT-9 Motherboard are not working on my computer. So, I just tried to install the drivers again on my computer and now it is giving me message that the drivers are already installed on my computer. So, if you are having any solution for installing the drivers please provide that to me.

Re: GIGABYTE K8N51PVMT-9 Motherboard Driver Problem

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the Safe mode for installing the drivers on your computer for the GIGABYTE K8N51PVMT-9 Motherboard. I have tried it one time when my audio driver is providing same problem which is currently you are facing. So, just make use of the safe mode by pressing F8 key at the time of your computer starting and you will able to get your problem solved.

Hello, I think it is necessary to make use of the computer driver installer application on your computer. If you install one of it on your computer then you will able to get the solution for your problem. As after installing such application on your computer it will simply download all of the necessary drivers on your computer and then install them on your computer. So, just use it and get your problem solved. You can able to get the following application for this purpose:
    • Driver Finder
    • Driver installer
    • Driver Detective

Hi, your computer is needed to installed the all of the drivers from different sources. If you make use of the another source for installing the drivers then you will able to get the solution for your problem. For that you must need to use the specification below and get your problem solved.
    • NVIDIA GeForce 6150 and NVIDIA nForce 430
    • Super I/O: Winbond W83627 chip
    • VIA VT 6307 IEEE1394 controller
    • CICADA VSC 8201 Gigabit LAN PHY chip
    • Realtek ALC880 Audio Codec

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the Driver Detective for installing the driver on your computer. If you use it then you will able to solve your GIGABYTE K8N51PVMT-9 Motherboard Driver Problem. After installing this application on your computer you will able to get the features as below:
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator

Hello, you must need to again reinstall the Windows xp on your computer. If you install it again then it may possible that you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just install it and check whether you are getting your problem solved or not. This type of problem occur due to the corrupt windows. Before installing the windows you can try for the installing the drivers from the Gigabyte site. So, just use the link below:

GIGABYTE K8N51PVMT-9 Motherboard Driver