Thread: Audio Driver Not Working : Intel D102GGC2

Audio Driver Not Working : Intel D102GGC2

Hi, How are you Everyone. I am using the Windows xp operating system on my computer few days ago, but due to the virus infection, I need to format my hard drive. So, Now I have installed the another copy of Windows xp. But, now when I try to install the audio driver in my computer, it shows that it has already installed it, but it is not working in my computer. I am not able to use the audio or also unable to install it on my computer. So, My audio driver of the Intel D102GGC2 Motherboard can not be working. Reply Me!!
    Last edited by ProfilerJI; 19-02-2010 at 09:04 PM.

Re: Audio Driver Not Working : Intel D102GGC2

Hello!!! According to me, You can must have to try installing the audio drivers of the motherboard Intel D102GGC2. To boot into the Safe Mode press the function F8 key which can be situated on your keyboard repeatedly till you can get the Safe Mode option on the black screen and then select it. After booting in to the Safe Mode and installing the audio drivers for your Intel D102GGC2 motherboard on your system, you can noticed that audio driver for Intel D102GGC2 motherboard can be successfully installed.

Hi, I guess you can not have the genuine copy of the Windows XP installed on your computer system. And you can have installed the corrupted version of the Windows XP. Because of the corrupted version of the Windows XP, this kind of problems can occur sometimes. So, I suggest you to re-install the Windows XP and I hope this can resolved your problem. If you can not get it then reply me!!

Hey, if you can search on the site of the Intel for your computer desktop board specification, then you can find the solution for your audio driver problem. While searching on the internet I can found that regarding your audio services that can support for Intel D102GGC2 have the following specification :
    1. High Definition Audio
    2. Flexible 6-channel audio with jack sensing audio with jack sensing
    So, if you can download the audio drivers from the site of the Intel on your computer system. Just download the audio drivers and then can install it on your computer system.

Hi, According to my information you can have to download the audio drivers from the internet. It can be better for you to download the drivers from the official website of the motherboard instead of downloading from the any other unauthorized sources. I suggest you to just click on the link that can be given below. This link can automatically redirects you to the Intel website. Then download the audio drivers from there and install it on your computer system, it can really help's you to resolve your problem.
    Intel Desktop Board D102GGC2 Audio Drivers
    Last edited by Russell; 19-02-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Hello, I guess you have to required any other application software that can help's you in to installed the required audio drivers for your motherboard. Some of the application software's for you can be listed below :
    1. Driver Detective
    2. Driver Installer
    3. Driver Finder

First of all install the any one of the above application software on your computer and then you can be able to find the solution for your motherboard Intel D102GGC2 audio drivers with the help of this applications.

Disable the HD option in audio control panel. It should work.

First check if the sound plays in media player. If it plays it means ur driver is working fine......you just need to select the right output.

Disable HD and use analog option. Just fiddle a bit and u shud get it rite.

Very common problem. Reinstalling the driver wont solve the problem

my 2 cents.