Thread: Need Help in selecting Motherboard for upgrading Desktop

Need Help in selecting Motherboard for upgrading Desktop

Hello friends, I am having the old computer system. So i am looking forward for upgrading the CPU of my computer system. Basically i have problem in selecting the Motherboard for the CPU of my computer system. I have selected the Intel DQ57TM Desktop Board. So i need help in selecting Motherboard for upgrading Desktop. Is this motherboard is good or i should go for some other motherboard.

Re: Need Help in selecting Motherboard for upgrading Desktop

You are having the old computer system and you are planning to upgrade the CPU of your computer system but you are not able to select the motherboard for the new CPU. Although you have selected the Intel DQ57TM Desktop Motherboard but you are not sure that you should go for this or not. This is the executive series motherboard from the Intel and i think there is no problem in purchasing this motherboard for the upgrade of your desktop computer system.

You have selected the Intel DQ57TM Desktop Motherboard for the upgradation of the CPU of your computer system and i also think that this is the very good motherboard in the market from the Intel if you want to use it foe entertainment along with the Normal day to day computing. This motherboard supports the latest motherboards available in the market which are Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i7 processors.

The Intel DQ57TM Desktop Motherboard is featured with many latest technologies and the features. This motherboard has the support for the Intel vPro technology and this technology is designed for the users to bring the unprecedented ability to remotely maintain, manage, and protect their Computer system. This motherboard is certified for the Windows Vista operating system as well as for the Windows 7 operating system.

Details of the Intel DQ57TM Desktop Motherboard.

1. Compatible Processors - Core i3, Core i5, Core i7
    2. Hardware Monitoring - System voltage, CPU fan tachometer, Chassis temperature, Chassis fan tachometer
    3. Interfaces -
      6 Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type A, 1 Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45, 1 Display / video - DVI-Analog/Digital - 29 pin combined DVI, 1 Display / video - DVI-Digital - 24 pin digital DVI, 1 Audio - Line-in - Mini-phone 3.5 mm, 1 Microphone - Input - Mini-phone 3.5 mm, 1 Audio - Line-out - Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm, 1 Display / video - DisplayPort - 20 pin DisplayPort, 1 Storage - eSATA-300
    4. Audio - 5.1 channel realtek sound card
    5. Networking - Network adapter - Intel 82567LM - Ethernet, - Fast Ethernet, - Gigabit Ethernet

Now you are having all the details of the Intel DQ57TM Desktop Motherboard and if you liked this motherboard then you should purchase this motherboard and if you have not find it fit for your needs then there are many more motherboard available from the intel in the market. You can check them out from the website of the Intel. You can directly go to website from here.
    http://www.intel.com/