Thread: Memory card reader use on M-2625u Notebook

Memory card reader use on M-2625u Notebook

hi friend
    i just purchased new notebook laptop which is M-2625u Notebook.I have installed it windows xp operating system in my system.Actually i don't have much information about that.Actually i want to know that about my memory card reader.How it is inserted as well as remove from system so anyone tell me that how do i remove or insert that type of memory card into system?

Re: Memory card reader use on M-2625u Notebook

M-2625u Notebook laptop,use AMD Turion X2 Mobile RM-72 Dual-Core Processor,processor in that system.The memory of that type of system which is 4096 MB DDR2 667 MHz Dual Channel memory as well as the hard drive of that laptop is around 160 GB.In that system used 5-in-1 media card reader like that Memory Stick (MS),Memory Stick Pro,Multimedia Card,Secure Digital, and the last one which is XD.Multi card readers do not have any built-in memory capacity, but are able to accept multiple types and styles of memory cards.It is a device which is used for the communication with smart card or flash memory card.

When you want to insert memory card in the system that time make sure firstly remove the slot protector from the media reader then you have a permission to insert the card into the system.we know that that type of card is vary but again that it inserted with labeled facing up and label arrow.Then you can go to the start menu click My Computer.You should click 2 times the drive letter,there are some drive available like drive E.and then double-click to the file name which you have.by that step wise you can insert the card into the system.

There are three types of memory card reader available in the market like single card reader we can also called it as 1x SD-only,after that the second card reader which is multi card reader we can called it as 9-in-1,and finally the last one which is series card reader them we called it as 4x SD only.There are some laptop which has built-in smart card reader as well as in some type of laptop has flash upgradeable firmware.Make sure that the memory card reader is a device which is having some USB interface.Make sure that whenever you want to remove some memory card that time,Do not use the remove hardware icon on the task bar to remove the memory card.

you can insert the memory card reader as well as you can remove it from M-2625u Notebook laptop.When you want to remove the card that time firstly check out that the disk drive status indicator is in on mode or off mode.Make sure that you should turn off the indicator.After that your memo0ry card slot has an eject button then press the eject button and release the button after that eject the card but some times some memory card slot has no t any type of eject button that time push the memory card into your M-2625u Notebook laptop and then card pops out slightly.As well as if your notebook ships with a protector in the media slot,to protect the open slot, replace this protector when the media reader is not in use.Ensure that Protruding ejector buttons may be damaged when moving or transporting your notebook.