Thread: ASROCK P4S55FX2 Motherboard Display Problem

ASROCK P4S55FX2 Motherboard Display Problem

Hello, I am having ASROCK P4S55FX2 Motherboard in my computer and having installed the Windows xp operating system on my computer. But, I don't know why, but from few days I am getting problem of the display in my computer. I am not getting why I am getting this problem. If anyone knows why this is happening then please provide me solution for this. I will be thankful to you.

Re: ASROCK P4S55FX2 Motherboard Display Problem

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the specification of your motherboard, just check it, and you will able to know whether you are having over or under requirement of it, so just add or minimize it.
    Product Specifications:
    • Chipset - SiS 655FX+964L, Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
    • Memory - Supports Dual Channel Technology
    • 2 x DDR DIMM slots
    • DDR 400/333/266 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
    • Audio - Chip AC97 CODEC
    • LAN - 802.3u, 10/100 Ethernet LAN, WOL supported
    • Form Factor - ATX
    • OS - Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP compliant

Hello, If you are not having required amount of the ram then it may possible that you will get problem while making use of the display on your computer. If you make use of the additional ram on your computer then you will able to solve your problem of display. So, it is necessary to make sure that you will get minimum amount of the ram requirement and get your problem solved.

Hello, I think your monitor is not working and you are thinking that it is the problem of your motherboard. So, just check it whether your monitor is getting power and if it is not working properly then you must need to use another monitor and get the solution for your display problem. So, just check it and get solved your problem.

Hello, I think you need to make use of the display driver cd on your computer and then simply by autoplaying it on your computer you will get solution for your problem. As it may possible that you are having problem due to the driver and due to which it is not providing you the facility of display. So, just install all of the drivers and get your problem solved.

Hey, I think you are getting this problem due to the loose connection in your computer. Many times such kind of problem occurs due to the loose connections. So, for solving such problem you need to make sure that all of the connections are connected properly and if you are not having proper connections in your computer then you will able to get solution by simply making all of the connections proper.