Thread: Intel 915PL motherboard driver problem

Intel 915PL motherboard driver problem

Hello, I am using Windows xp on my computer and few days ago due to power problem my computer get restarted and now whenever I try to start my computer is don't provide me audio. I am not able to install the drivers also on my computer. If anyone is having solution on this problem then please provide me that, so I can able to solve my problem regarding the driver of the Intel 915PL motherboard which is installed on my computer.

Re: Intel 915PL motherboard driver problem

Hello, I think you know the problem is getting due to the corrupt driver. So, before installing the new driver on your computer it is necessary to remove the installed driver regarding your Intel 915PL motherboard. If you able to uninstall the driver from device manger in regular mode then it is ok. Just uninstall it, and then again install it. But, if you are not able to install it on your computer then you must need to uninstall it from the safe mode by pressing F8 key from your keyboard and get your problem solved.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the software application which will install all of the required drivers on your computer with the help of one of the software application and you will able to get the solution for your problem. You can select it from one of the below software:
    • Driver Detective
    • Driver Scanner
    • Driver Finder

Hello, if you are having problem of the Intel 915PL motherboard then you must need to make use of the steps below:
    • You need to right click on the my computer.
    • From here you can open Device manager by clicking on the properties and then on the Hardware tab.
    • Now you will able to get the yello mark on your audio device.
    • From here you will able to know the details of the drivers which are required for your motherboard for audio.
    • Now by getting the details of the driver you can simply download and install it on your computer.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the Driver Detective. It will provide you really good solution for your Intel 915PL motherboard driver. It is having features as below:
    • Update and Maintain your Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your PC
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Safe, Secure and Effective

Hello, I think you must have the problem of your Windows xp. If you install the new Windows xp on your computer then it is possible to install the drivers on your computer again. As it may possible that you are having this problem due to the problem in your windows xp. As your drivers are got corrupted, in similar manner your windows xp is also corrupted and that is why you are getting this problem. So, reinstall the os and get your problem solved.