Thread: How do i replace hard drive and RAM on LT21 Netbook Series

How do i replace hard drive and RAM on LT21 Netbook Series

hi
    i am mca student.I just purchased LT21 Netbook Series.I don't have much knowledge about its functionality.Actually i have installed it windows 7 and i want to replace hard drive as well as memory so anyone help me about that,how do i replace hard drive and RAM from my system?

Re: How do i replace hard drive and RAM on LT21 Netbook Series

LT21 Netbook Series laptop used windows 7 operating system as well as it used processor IntelĀ® Atom™ processor N450.in that system used hard drive which is 2.5" 9.5 mm 160 or 250 GB hard disk drive.Media card reader has supported to Secure Digital™ (SD) Card,MultiMediaCard (MMC),Reduced-Size Multimedia Card (RS-MMC) and Memory StickĀ® (MS).A RAM is a random access memory,which is a form of data storage of computer as well as hard drive,we also called it hard disk drive or HDD is work like device which is store encoded data.

If you want to replaced the hard drive then firstly Slide and hold the battery release latch to the unlock position and remove the battery then after that loose screw and remove the hard drive bay cover.After that disconnect hard drive from its connector finally Remove the hard drive from the hard drive carrier.Same as you can replace the ram like Slide and hold the battery release latch to the unlock position and remove the battery.Then loose screw and holds the memory (RAM) bay cover in place.After that same you remove the memory (RAM) bay cover,memory module then pull the memory.

RAM means random which come from to fact that any piece of data can be returned in a constant time as well as regardless of its physical location.Where in case of HDDs record data by magnetizing ferromagnetic material directionally,to represent either a 0 or a 1 binary digit,In that particular LT21 Netbook Series system hard drive which is 2.5" 9.5 mm 160 or 250 GB hard disk drive where also used some card reader supporter.During process of memory rem ovation,firstly remove the battery then loosen the screw that holds the memory (RAM) bay cover in place,after that carefully remove the memory bay cover then push ram module either side ,after that remove the module.You can also follow same reverse case for installation