Thread: Problem of the MSI X58 motherboard

Problem of the MSI X58 motherboard

I am having the computer system at my home and i am facing the very very different problem with this computer in my life and i am sure that you have also never heard of this type of the problem. There is a problem with the MSI X58 motherboard. I am having the MSI X58 motherboard and when i am plugging the headphones in the back audio port and the speakers in the front audio port then the system shows the blue screen and reboots. And when i disconnect the audio cables then this computer system works fine.

Re: Problem of the MSI X58 motherboard

You are having the problem with the MSI X58 motherboard o your computer system. You are saying when you are plugging the headphone and the speakers of your computer system to the front and the back audio ports then the system reboots after showing the blue screen of death. So i think this the the problem of the hardware connected on the motherboard for the speakers or for the audio output. The hardware device connected on the motherboard is not able to respond when you are connecting the speakers and the headphones.

I think this is the problem of the driver software for this audio hardware that you are having on the motherboard of your computer system. You might be not having the proper driver software or may be the driver software is not installed properly. So i think this is problem of the driver software and re installation of the driver software can fix this problem. But first remove the old driver software for the audio hardware before reinstalling the audio driver software.

I think you have not installed the driver software for the audio hardware on the MSI X58 motherboard compatible to the operating system that you are using in your computer system. However you have not mentioned that which operating system you are using in your computer system with this MSI X58 motherboard. Download and install the compatible Windows Operating System driver software for this audio hardware after that this issue will be resolved. You can get this driver software from the official website of the manufacturer of your computer system or from the motherboard manufacturer.

I think inspite of updating the driver software for this audio hardware of the MSI X58 motherboard on your computer system. Uninstall this driver software that you have installed currently on your computer system. After that restart the computer system. Many times this idea work in favor of us. This will solve the problem. If now the system working properly with the headset and the speakers. After that install the driver software compatible with the operating system that you are having in your computer system.

If this issue is not resolved by any of the above method then i think you have only one option left for you for resolving this audio issue of the MSI X58 motherboard of your computer system. You have to reinstall the windows operating system again in your computer system. Time will sure shot resolve your problem. I was also having the same kind of the issue with the graphic card of my computer system. I reinstalled the operating system and the problem was resolved properly.