Thread: AMD 580X CrossFire motherboard power issue

AMD 580X CrossFire motherboard power issue

I am having the customized desktop computer. This computer system has the AMD 580X CrossFire motherboard has the power supply issue related to it. The motherboard does not able to take the power when i am turning on the computer system. So my computer is not starting and because of this all my important works are pending. I want to figure out and solve this problem as much early as possible. So what can be possible reasons and what can i do to resolve this possible?

Re: AMD 580X CrossFire motherboard power issue

You are saying that this AMD 580X CrossFire motherboard of your computer system has the power supply issue. As the result of which you are not able to turn on and use your computer system. First of all you should check the Power supply cable of your computer system. may be the cable itself is not proper. Check this power cable with some other computer system. If it is not working with other computers also then you need to change the Power cable for the computer system.

If the power cable is working properly with the other computer systems then this is definitely the problem of this AMD 580X CrossFire Motherboard of your computer system. Take this motherboard to the repairing center or the service center of the AMD. They will check the problem and fix it better than us. Never take the motherboard to the unauthorized service center by the AMD. If your motherboard is still in the Warranty period then you should go to the AMD Service center because they will do it free of cost.

May be this can be the problem of the Power supply voltage. Check the required voltage for the AMD 580X CrossFire motherboard to start. Check the current voltage at your home if this voltage is lower than the required voltage then you require the UPS for the power supply. UPS will supply the power required by the Motherboard to start. After that you will be able to turn on the computer system and can finish the pending works.

You have not mentioned that from when you are getting this problem and this motherboard was working before properly or not. Did you have purchased the new AMD 580X CrossFire motherboard for your computer system and when you connected this in the CPU then you come to know that this motherboard is not turning on. First mention here what was the exact problem and when it started with this motherboard. After that i can provide you the exact solution for your problem.

I think there is no other option is left for you other than replacing this AMD 580X CrossFire motherboard with the new Motherboard. Because you cannot repair it, It is not starting at all. Contact to the Store from where you have purchased this Motherboard or contact to the AMD Service centers for this problem. Tell them about the problem and ask for the replacement with the new motherboard. If the motherboard is in the Warranty period then they will replace this damaged AMD Motherboard.