Thread: 32-Core CPUs From Intel and AMD

32-Core CPUs From Intel and AMD

Hi,
    Any one give me information about 32-Core CPU.I think this is first 32 Core CPU.Our CPU has only one or TWO core,latest laptops are comes with only four core but here Intel and AMD launched there 32-Core CPU.Please give me some useful information about this CPU.

Re: 32-Core CPUs From Intel and AMD

Hi,
    Intel and AMD are the leaders of the CPU markeet newly they launched new CPU with 32 CORE.I know our computers and laptops are not more then the four core but here is the CORE WAR between in all CPU market. This CPU most striking feature is fastest clock speed only this CPU provide the fastest clock speed. In gigahertz race Intel and AMD developed more core processors and also increasing the speed of processors and add more and more multitasking features.Intel latest processor with the six core after that they directly jump on the 32 CORE processor. Till this processor not in marker for sale.

Re: 32-Core CPUs From Intel and AMD

Hi,
    Intel is not in 32-Core race because of only this processor want highly process flash memory and RAM.32-Core requires a new faster memory circuits. Because of this problem Intel roll out from the development of 32-Core project and focus on latest technology called Nehalem,This technology introduce us with the Core i7.This core processor comes with eight core.And this system are nearly launched in next year.This core processor fitting withing other old components and also take limited space.
    Last edited by Russell; 28-12-2009 at 05:11 PM.

Brilliantly fast 32-Core CPU

32-Core CPU its a brilliant technology introduce by the Intel and AMD this multi-core technology support the multi processing power or also called heavy multitasking feature .This processor increase the incredible performance speed.This is best laptop and desktop processor.Using this processor we will multitask the heavy application with the great speed.This processor is the combination of Turbo Boost technology and Hyper-Threading technology.This 32 Core processor enables highly threaded applications with high process applications.