Thread: Asus P7P55D-E Premium

Asus P7P55D-E Premium

hi
    My brother suggested me to go for Asus P7P55D-E Premium as i am looking to upgrade my computer. before i was thinking to go with gigabyte but now turning to asus so please guide me and tell some thing about this motherboard

Re: Asus P7P55D-E Premium

Format for constructive ATX motherboard Asus P7P55D-E Premium, Ultimate evolution between Asus motherboards based on Intel P55 chipset and processor combined with Intel Socket LGA 1156. The component is the classic card this complexity: there are two facilities dedicated to the cooling, the first for supply circuitry and the second for the chipset, not linked to each other. so over all good Intel LGA 1156 Socket motherboard .

Intel P55 chipset, in particular, is positioned in the bottom half of the board, completely covered by a sink-reduced vertical development which is in contact with the JBM368 EIDE controller. Good arrangement of connectors power, within easy reach on board mounted in the chassis, and The same applies to the accessibility of the components of the surface, there are no barriers of various height PCI Express 16x slot.

It provides lots of privileges, 4 memory slots are integrated on this motherboard, combined with DDR3 modules; Asus certify DDR3-1600 as standard, highlighting the manual for the chance to go until the clock frequency of 2,200 MHz overclock though for this approach is obviously not guaranteed a prior full stability operational. The slots provide a fastening pin for each module on only one side, the upper one: a design of this type, also adopted by other manufacturers, allows easier to remove the memory modules when mounted in the system also a PCI Express video card.

The area around the Socket LGA 1156 is dominated by the power circuitry: Asus followed a 32 + 3 phases, with a structure to dissipate full type person who sees the use of two radiators connected together through heatpipe. The component is that it does not create installation problems with heat sinks size also high. Asus implemented 3 mechanical switches, with which you can enable a default overvolt CPU core supply voltage of memory and memory controller voltage integrated into the processor, depending on the use of this motherboard overclocking.

Particularly rich also rear panel connections there are doors PS / 2, eight of whom six USB 2.0 and two operated by the 3.0 controller integrated on NEC board, two connectors to complete the provisioning of Gigabit network operated by Realtek 8112L and connectors for 8110SC and VIA VT2020 audio subsystem, both analog is digital. Of note is the presence of a button with which to make reset bios useful procedure in cases where the system no longer starts for selection of processor or memory settings too far.