Thread: Intel Extreme Series motherboards

Intel Extreme Series motherboards

I am currently having the Pentium 4 computer system at my home. This is 8 years old now. I want to change my computer system or upgrade this system. I want the new motherboard for this system so i can attach the latest processor on this motherboard in my computer system. I am looking forward for the Intel Extreme Series motherboards for my computer system. I want to know which are the models of motherboards are available in this category and details about those motherboards.

Re: Intel Extreme Series motherboards

You are currently having the 8 years old computer system at your home and you want to change or upgrade this computer system. You are mainly looking to change the motherboard of this computer system. There are many series of the motherboards of INTEL which are available in the market. But you have selected the Intel Extreme Series motherboard. This is the very good motherboard from the Intel. Infect in my opinion you can buy any motherboard of the Intel according to your needs. All the motherboards are very good and performance oriented.

You have selected the Intel Extreme Series motherboard for your computer system but i am proving all the series of the motherboards to which you can look for.

1. Intel Extreme Series Motherboards
    2. Intel Media Series Motherboards
    3. Intel Executive Series Motherboards
    4. Intel Classic Series Motherboards
    5. Intel Essential Series Motherboards

The Intel Extreme Series motherboards are Designed for the providing extreme power to workstations, high gaming, Multimedia editing and also for the future needs of the consumers.
    There are many choices are available for you in the Series of motherboard for you to select from.

1. DP55KG Motherboard with the Intel P55 Express Chipset
    2. DP55SB Motherboard with the Intel P55 Express Chipset
    3. DX58SO Motherboard with the Intel X58 Express Chipset
    4. DP45SG Motherboard with the Intel P45 Express Chipset
    5. D5400XS Motherboard with the Intel5400 Express Chipset
    6. DX48BT2 Motherboard with the Intel X48 Express Chipset

I am providing you the some details and the specification of the Intel DP55KG Extreme Series P55 Motherboard.
    The Benchmarking had the very good opportunity for the to launch the two new processors Core i5 and the Core i7. This two processor will not perform to its optimum level with the older motherboards from the Intel. So they released the Motherboards in parallel to these processors. This mother board was the Intel P55 Express Chipset.
    Apart from old featured connectivity there is some new features are there in this motherboard.

1. Thirteen USB 2.0 ports
    2. Eight Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports including 2 eSATA ports
    3. Two IEEE-1394a ports
    4. Consumer IR receiver and emitter
    5. Integrated Bluetooth Technology Module
    6. Intel PRO 10/100/1000 LAN CARD

The latest Intel Desktop Board DX58SO is manufactured and designed for the unleashing the power and speed of the latest Intel Core i7 processors with having the support for up to connect the 8 CPU processing power,with the three DDR3 memory slots and with having the full support for ATI CrossfireX and NVIDIA SLI technology. In recent times computer games like the Far Cry 2 wants the computing platform which can deliver the maximum multithreading CPU support and the eye catching graphics.

1. Twelve USB 2.0 ports
    2. Six Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports, including 2 eSATA port with RAID support supplied by a Marvell controller
    3. Two IEEE-1394a ports
    4. Consumer IR receiver and emitter
    5. Gigabyte 10/100/1000 Mbits/sec LAN subsystem

since your old computer is 8 yrs old, it advisable to change the whole computer. latest P55 chipset motherboard and latest i5 or i7 cpu with DDR3 is okay for you.