Thread: AUXTIN temps is extremely high. Please Help

AUXTIN temps is extremely high. Please Help

My computer configuration is as follow: Asus P5B, 2gig Twinx ddr2, WD 320gb HDD, Pentium D 925 3GHz@(3.4GHz)oc, 8800 gts 160 MB, Nspire X-extreme 600W. Both hardware monitor and speed test report my AUXTIN temps 123 C (255 F). I have good knowledge of computers but i have no idea what AUXTIN actually is. Both Cpuid and hardware monitor show SYSTIN- 45-36 C, CPUTIN- 45-1 C and AUXTIN- 123 C (255 f).
    If anyone knows anything about AUXTIN, then please me help out.

Re: AUXTIN temps is extremely high. Please Help

I also have good knowledge about computers, but about AUXTIN is can say that it's probably something that's disconnected/not supported or a reading for your power supply. But in any case it's a wrong or false reading, all the time it received by people. One of my sensors reports/measure below freezing. Don't worry, may be none of your components are at 125C.

I am also going through same problem. I have a temp on AUXTIN (CPUID Hardware Monitor). I went away from my PC from like 7pm until about 2am, and the temp of this reading was about 68. And when I start to play games etc, it goes upwards to around 77 or 80 and once when i finished gaming it does not comes down back. I have also noticed because I left my PC on, and it got colder, when I came back and started Aion it seemed a lot smoother with this lower temp. Maybe it's because it's 2.30am so there is not many people online, but I also believe this reading is the key to unlock many problems. I have als tried blowing a fan on the motherboard in different places to alter the temperature and find out where it is located, but to no available. How can I find out what it's reading?

According to me AUXTIN is called presumably Aux T (@) In. It stands for Auxiliary Temperature input as same as auxiliary entrance temperature. And with it not closer to specified sensor temperature's is called in these program. And, however, often mistaken is given in selection. The temp reading you have is not that much in concern, may be you blow a fan on the motherboard, which make temp down. Hope this might fix your problem.

Firstly will give you knowledge about AUXTIN. AUXTIN (w83627dhg pin102), the input of temperature sensor 3. It is always used for temperature sensing. On board, it used for auxiliary zone temp sensor, my knowledge says, its placed either near OPT_TEMP2 2-pin header which is near SATA ports or otherwise its placed near the Winbond W83627DHG Super IO chip which is close to PCI-E #3 slot (farthest blue slot from CPU). And what you getting is a bogus sensor unconnected to anything. Just ignore it.

I have heard that, if temps are 80-85 degrees Celsius then it there can be serious overheating issue, which in your case. Due to Overheating, there will be slow downs as the CPU tried to throttle itself down to manage temps. Think so your CPU heatink is improperly installed or even it might be broken. You will have to check how it mounted and possible remount it and apply new thermal paste. Hope this might fix your problem.