Thread: Memory Cooler

Memory Cooler

Hello friends, I had never think about cooling of RAM with the help of Memory Cooler. But, one of my friend told me that when he used that cooler, his machine is running with more speed than ever. Is the speed of machine will be increased with the help of Memory cooler? Can anyone give me suggestion regarding this? I am waiting for your reply. Please, tell me what exactly it does?

Re: Memory Cooler

Hi, I am using this memory cooler and think that this would really help you to improve your speed of computer in some points. It help to reduce the memory temperature to the point at which, when you touch it, it is not that much warm. The installation of this memory cooler is much more easy. I will highly recommend you if you are overclocking your modules and overvolting them. If you are playing too much games then also it will help you to maintain your computer in well condition ram.

Hi, I have not used this Memory Cooler yet as I am using my computer rarely. But, as I have knowledge of computers from my office, most of the problems in computer is happens due to the heat and if you able to remove as possible as your computer would work more faster or you can say with the speed which is specified to it. So, more you able to remove heat from components, the better performance will be gain. But, when you are removing heat from the computer , just make sure that there is enough airflow to remove the heat from the case; so it won't harm to other parts of the computer.

Hi, I am using Kingston KVR HyperX Cooling Fan as Memory Cooler, and I think my whole money got me back as there is much better improvement in my computer speed. So, I just suggest you also to buy it. It is designed with dual 60mm fans optimize airflow around the modules.
    It is having following features:
    • Colour-Blue
    • Fans Qty-2
    • Features-Blue LED x8
    • Material-Anodised aluminium
    • Dimensions (WxDxH)-14.4 cm x 7 cm x 5.5 cm
    • Features-Manual fan speed control
    • Sound Emission-28 dBA