Thread: Buy Biostar Tpower i55

Buy Biostar Tpower i55

hi
    i have read through biostar site and finally i decided to buy Biostar Tpower i55 mother for me now i want to know that is that good choice .I am looking for motherboard for intel core i5 processor with 4 gtb ram so please kindly tell me what should i choose ?
    thank you

Re: Buy Biostar Tpower i55

The BIOS is very simple to use, it is relatively intuitive and accessible. The grip of it can be done within minutes. To make large OC, however it may require a little more time.The finishing of the card is correct but very few minor imperfections assembly are visible, nothing too serious, I assure you. the Northbridge heatsink is slightly off-center, it will have absolutely no effect on the very good cooling capacity of the mainboard.
    Advantage :
    • Ability to overclocking
    • Good thermal performance
    • Price
    • Complete Bundle
    • BIOS simple and intuitive
    • Power & Reset buttons useful for overclockers
    • Many profiles of OC settings in the bios

Biostar is a bit too good brand distributed wrongly. Indeed, the card manufacturer in Taiwan that are well designed and have nothing to envy the industry leaders. More reasonable than its competitors, Biostar has only 4 references based on the P55 with culminating in the TPower I55. The card has 4 DIMM slot that supports dual channel DDR3. These ports are powered by two phases. check here for more Biostar TPower i55 vs Asus Deluxe P7P55D

The P55 chipset is located near the SATA ports and is cooled by a very large radiator, but thin enough not to interfere with insertion of graphics cards. As already indicated, this radiator is connected to the rest of the cooling system of the card by a heatpipe system. At the center of the motherboard you can see a bigger radiator, it serves to better dissipate heat from the food processor and chipset P55 but it covers nothing. overall goo design