Thread: MotherBoard Not Working after completion of Live Update, Dead

MotherBoard Not Working after completion of Live Update, Dead

Please help me. I started getting problem in my computer since I update my computer with Live Update, which are provided by Mircrosoft. I have updated my computer many times, but firts time I have got this problem. Can it is giving me problem due to my Video Card? Because I have added it just two days before. Can it be recovered?

Re: MotherBoard Not Working after completion of Live Update, Dead

Hi, I have solution for you which you are currently facing. You told that your motherboard is not working properly when you complete live update. When you press your computers cpu button, press F8 button of the keyboard then you will able to go into the safe mode and then just uninstall the live update and then restart your computer in regular manner and I think it is possible that your computer will work as it works regular. And for future turn off your live update. So, in future you don't get this problem.

Hi, You are getting problem with your computer. You told that your motherBoard Not Working after completion of Live Update. It not seems that your motherboard is dead. Because when you are installing any update, it just harm to your operating system and nothing all. So, don't think that your computer's motherboard is not working. And also I want to know what type of error you are getting? Means whether your computer is restarting continuously or your computer doesn't start at all?

Hi, you are getting problem due to live update, as you said. So, I think your motherboard is not having any problem. How can you come to know that your motherboard is not working? If your computer doesn't starts after power on then it can be problem of your connection which you have made while adding that display card on your computer. Check whether it is working or not? I may also possible that your motherboard is not working due to your video card.