Thread: ASUS USB 3.0 motherboard

ASUS USB 3.0 motherboard

Hello,
    I am building a system for myself. I cant decide which motherboard should i go. I just heard from my friend that asus released the motherboard which have USB 3.0 support.is it worth to go for this. The previous system of mine was support to USB2.0. Anybody know about this ? Any suggestion??

Re: ASUS USB 3.0 motherboard

Asus Xtreme Design P7DP55DE-E Premium is SuperSpeed USB 3.0 motherboard. The new hybrid motherboard is based around Intels P55 Express Chipset does not support the new faster USB 3.0 standard. To fight against that Asus has gone ahead and made use of an unnamed third party USB 3.0 controller to play quite handily. This turns eye to recent rumors that Intels own USB 3.0 chipsets friendly is to be delayed, potentially slowing down overall adoption rate SuperSpeed. So this product announcement comes as a welcome offer, despite disappointing failed Dabble Asus USB 3.0 with motherboards earlier this year.New Asus motherboard well equipped to offer the user a pair of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, an extremely generous ten ports USB 2.0 slots and two PCIe x16 graphics card, six-port 3 Gb per second SATA, two 6 GB per second SATA ports and a pair of Gigabit Ethernet ports.

Asus has launched the first USB 3.0 motherboard, the Asus Xtreme Design P7DP55DE-E Premium, which uses third party USB 3.0 controller.The Asus Asus Xtreme Design P7DP55DE-E Premium is an Intel P55 motherboard, it comes with two ports USB 3.0, and 10 USB 2.0 ports, plus a pair of 5GB.s ports.It also has six SATA 3GB / S SATA ports, two PCIe x 16 slot for graphics cards and it supports both CrossFireX of AMD and NVIDIA's SLI cards, plus a pair of Gigabit Ethernet ports.First USB 3.0 products may only achieve speeds of around 1200Mbps.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Asus is release the P6X58 Premium motherboard that has two USB 3.0 ports "SuperSpeed" ports. The card also supports Core i7 processor, six slots for DDR-3, 3 PCI-Express and SATA 3.0 interface capable of transfer speeds 6Gb/sec.Asus has not announced pricing , and no benchmarks have been made. The early adopters will be disappointed by the lack of available equipment capable of harnessing USB 3.0 's super speed, but they can console themselves in the blue color scheme of soft new port while watching the connectors blah gray masses.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's